Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C)
- Provides the flexibility to grant permanent residence status or a permanent resident visa to certain foreign nationals who would otherwise not qualify in any class, in cases in which there are compelling H&C grounds;
- Applicants may make submissions on any facts affecting their personal circumstances that they believe are relevant to their request for H&C consideration;
- If the immigration officer approves an H&C application, they are able to disregard your inadmissibility and grant you status, including permanent resident status;
💡Tips for H&C Program
- If you physically present in Canada for more then 8-10 years, it doesn’t mean you can easily apply. It is no more than a common myth living among applicants;
- It is important to remember that every case is different and has to be assessed individually.
Schedule a consultation today
We are ready to help you at any time convenient for you no matter where you are.
Your consultation will be held either online or in-person.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, virtual meetings are preferred.
Check out our FAQs section to find out more about immigration to Canada.