Live-In Caregiver Program
- Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons, or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision
- Live-in caregivers must live in a private home where they work in Canada
- Both the employer and the employee must follow several steps to meet the requirements of the LCP, such as obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
💡Tips for Live-in Caregiver Program
- Employers do not have to get LMIAs
- You can bring the whole family with you
Schedule a consultation today
We are ready to help you at any time convenient for you no matter where you are.
Your consultation will be held either online or in-person.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, virtual meetings are preferred.
Check out our FAQs section to find out more about immigration to Canada.