Sponsoring Parents & Grandparents
- If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you may be eligible to sponsor your parents or grandparents to Canada, which will allow them to obtain their permanent residency status.
- There must be a sponsor and/or co-sponsor for your parents and grandparents to come to Canada.
- Both the person sponsoring a relative and the person wishing to immigrate to Canada must meet certain requirements.
- There are strict income requirements along with being financially responsible for your parents or grandparents.
💡Tips for Sponsoring Parents & Grandparents:
- The Canadian government introduced a lottery system on a first-come-first-serve basis for the sponsorship program (the lottery opens once a year or on-demand)
- You need to demonstrate your 3 years income proving that you can financially support your loved ones, this must be done by providing a Notice of Assessment
- Notice of Assessment from CRA must meet your family size and family size is very important
- Every day counts, be very mindful of the time you have
Schedule a consultation today
We are ready to help you at any time convenient for you no matter where you are.
Your consultation will be held either online or in-person.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, virtual meetings are preferred.
Check out our FAQs section to find out more about immigration to Canada.